Eight: Three turn ons.
Tattoos/piercings. Kindness. Accents.
Seven: Four turn offs.
Lack of hygiene/tidiness. Cockiness. Immaturity. People who don’t have table manners, or just manners in general.
An average person will consume 12 pubic hairs in...
(via yadonegoofed, randomsexfacts) ….. what
Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
Josiah. Rachel. John. Hannah. Jenna.
Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Say yes. Drop out of school. Develop some sort of social anxiety. Watch The Ring. Go to a private junior high. Get in a car accident.
Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Time. Death. Eternity. Eating/not eating. Work. ‘What if’. Miscellaneous paranoia.
Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Compliment me, even if it seems cheesy. Take interest in the things that I like. Enjoy being around me. Don’t try to change who I am. Buy sweets. Be a lover of the outdoors and the arts. Take charge when you must.
Two: Nine things about yourself.
I’m quiet. I love art and music. I hate telling people my age. I’m afraid of the dark. My favorite color is turquoise. I’m a night owl. I love baggy sweaters and knee socks. I’m a mosquito magnet. I hate summer.
One: Ten things you want to say to ten different...
1. You can get through this. 2. Do your best in school, and make it fun. 3. I don’t know what I did wrong, but I’m sorry. 4. Suck it up and be man, for your family at least. 5. It’s not your fault. 6. I’m sorry we didn’t keep in touch. I miss you all the time. 7. Thank you. 8. You’re awesome. 9. Let’s get high. 10. I was never mad at you.
- What makes you different from everyone else. Hmmm… I have no idea. ): Probably my lifestyle…
- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future. Well I am already married, but in all honesty I prefer being alone.
It's shit when you think nobody thinks you're...
poeticheartache:jetblackheart: katelizabeth: isthisromance: 32waystomakeyousmile: -thisisjustthewayitsgoingdown: wannabeskinskid:letsbecool: -batteriesarenotincluded: (via sophie-elizabeth)
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them. I don’t have many nicknames, there’s not much you can do for the name Katie. When I was little my mom used to call me tons of humiliating things, haha. T-T, K, and when I was in the hospital one of the social workers called me Kitty Cat.
- Plans/dreams/goals you have. I want to go to art school, live in Italy or Spain, lose loads and loads of weight, eventually own a little house, etc… I have a list somewhere.
- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why. Honestly I have no idea. Probably Josiah, to see how he sees things… how does a two year old see things?