Since I gained a couple new followers this past month, here are a few facts about me…
- today I applied for a job at a pizza place
- the underwire always comes out of all my bras and it is super irritating
- the first and only time I’ve had boston creme pie was in a mental hospital
- in ten months we’ve driven over 20,000 miles… on spontaneous road trips
- my favorite comfort food is frito pie… high fives if anyone knows what that is (it is beyond awesome)
I absolutely cannot stand it when teenagers complain about the amount of money their parents gave them for shopping, especially when they are old enough to get a job.
It irritated the hell out of me when I was in school, and now that I’m kinda-sorta an adult it just irritates me more.